Friday, September 14, 2012

Confession from the bottom of my heart

I truly madly deeply in love with shaklee bussiness...

I was amazed & inspired by the leaders. they are very humble,knowledgable and generous. The most important thing is they usually emphasize more on spiritual part. Our real intention.

I can feel i am happy doing this bussiness.i am extremely happy when my customers are in good health & shape. It is not merely about the money or bonus or whatsoever u will get.the main thing is Helping others towards better life. My main focus is mothers because i am a mother.i have gone through what u have been through. My life changed using shaklee.
I feel the differrence.it suits shaklee tagline huh?

Am happy when my mother told me that her sugar level from 17 decrease to 7. Am happy when my MIL told me that she could climb on a chair after taking supplements.am also happy when my SIL told me that she no more experience painful period pain &her skin getting better.am also happy when my customer told me that she can easily fully breastfeed her child. Am happy when i ask my cousin she feels slimmer & better skin. I am happy when my customer is happy.am happy helping others. And i can help them from my home.

What more can i ask?and my greatest thanks to my upline for her effortsand thaught.always there helping me :) how i wish i am in peninsular so that i can go to the classes,conventions and sharing sessions to gain more knowledge and tips.

And to my customers for your full support! Believing in me and shaklee is such a great honour. I feel the satisfactionand i really hope i can help more people!

No comments:

Post a Comment